Full-time, London/remote hybrid
- Working collaboratively with the SEO Team to create, implement and iterate client focused SEO strategies.
- Working directly with our clients and their stakeholders to offer strategic insights and practical advice on implementation.
- Assisting our Digital PR and Content teams to create user focused content and PR campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar SEO role
- Experience conducting typical SEO day to day tasks such as; keyword research, technical audits, ranking and SERP landscape analysis, general optimisation recommendations, web crawling etc.
- A demonstrable experience in delivering SEO results (individually and as part of a team)
- Experience working directly with clients and managing client expectations
- Strong data analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge in industry tools e.g Google Analytics and Search Console, Data Studios, Screaming Frog, AHrefs, SEMRush etc
- Keen interest in SEO and the impact of trends and emerging technologies
- Confident client-facing skills with the ability to sell in proposals and recommendations
- Research, design, and report on the success of new SEO projects (internally and externally)
Personal management skills
- Comfortable in a hybrid working environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects delivered to a high standard
- Initiative and an ability to work autonomously and take the lead when needed
- Support colleagues
- Spot potential new market opportunities
- Sell in additional services
Icing on the cake
- Experience of working with eCommerce clients in the travel and retail sectors
- Familiarity working with JS frameworks
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience working closely with content and digital PR teams to assist the delivery of content strategies and ideas for creative PR campaigns
- Experience of (or desire to) presenting at industry conferences
What we offer:
- Hybrid remote work model (Office in Waterloo SE1)
- Competitive salary package
- Training budget
- 25 days holiday (exc bank holidays)
- Birthday off
Melt is a leading organic digital marketing agency, with a history of working with household brands and publications. Our clients include online retailers, media companies, airlines, trade bodies, and b2b tech firms.
We are experts at enterprise SEO, providing automated and scale solutions to websites of vast size. Melt has delivered analysis, insights, strategy and implementation for retail, travel, healthcare, and publishing client websites ranging from tens of thousands to millions of pages.
We use a combination of proprietary tools and processes along with industry platforms and open source machine learning libraries to leverage large datasets that guide where maximum potential growth can be delivered.
If this role sounds right for you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘SEO Specialist’.
“Melt have proven to be a great support to our internal teams. Their insight has helped shape our content strategy and their on-going delivery of content, SEO and social media support has strengthened our digital offering.”
– Mail Newspapers