July 10, 2019 09.00 - 11.00
What digital PR strategy looks like in 2019: An SEO or PR question?
We’re presenting a panel discussion that will bring together senior marketers from the travel industry with experts from the world of digital PR and SEO, and Melt’s own team.
Our panel will discuss the importance of digital PR and where it should sit in your strategy.
Expect insights on:
- Does digital PR belong strategically to PR or SEO?
- Why it’s essential to integrate digital PR with other digital activities and not operate in isolation
- Short-term wins versus long-term investment
- How to effectively measure success and ROI
- Why data and research are key to a success campaign
- Understanding the boundaries and differences between digital PR and influencer marketing
The event will give you a chance to ask questions and get insights from other leaders in digital PR, and from the wider world of digital.
This event is suitable for senior marketers, SEOs and PRs in travel. Capacity is limited and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Brown's Hotel Albemarle Street W1S 4BP London United Kingdom